Saturday, June 8, 2013

First floor!

They started framing in Week 5 and looks like a lot of progress has been made. Depending on weather, it could take 2-3 weeks to finish framing. Jason keeps saying that this is the point where you really start to see the work done each day. I drove by one day after work and took pictures with my cell phone, so the quality isn't that good.
Windows and doors but I think they're for a different building
Some type of pre-built boxes. I can't figure out what they're for or they were just crates.

More of those boxes
More boxes. They're probably nothing but I was obviously intrigued.
Our unit and our green firewall between the units. Hopefully that will never need to be used.
I guess some type of support beams or ventilation or piping goes through those circles. Although it kind of looks like a person with two eyes and a square nose.
The left units on our block. My guess is they start from the ends and work their way in since the middle unit doesn't have the ceiling yet.
Some type of gas or electric meters on the side of the house.

Since I felt the need to take pictures of everything, a drainage cover.

Our back window and sliding patio door that will look into the walk-in basement. I didn't realize how much dirt they'll have to add back to make the door level with the ground.
Side view
View from outside the garage looking in.
Just showing off how bad my zoom is on my cell phone.

View from the front door looking in. You can see where the stairs will be on the left.
View from the front door looking to where the powder room, stairs and boiler closet will be. If I had to guess, the pipe to the left of the picture is the powder room plumbing and the 3 pipes in the middle are for the hot water heater and sewage.
Looking up where the stairs will be and the landing for the 2nd floor.


More of those circular holes that you can see through the front wall.
Our triangular roof tresses. Hope they don't forget to put on the second floor first!


No comments:

Post a Comment